So who liked Crash Twinsanity?

#1 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

I know crash bandicoot went sharply downhill after NDI stopped developing the series, but did anyone else find this game a glimmer of light amidst the rubbish? Sure its not brilliant, in fact it is flawed in places, but at least it served the final fan service before the atrocious redesign.

#2 Posted by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -

Wrath of cortex is the only decent non naughty dog crash game. Twinsanity is when the series started to go drastically downhill. It just wasn't a crash bandicoot game. Sure, crash and cortex were in it, but it just didn't feel right.

#3 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

I just liked how all the characters were in it, I almost played it just to see the characters again, though the game was broken. I always felt that Wrath Of Cortex was missing something though yes it was better than Twinsanity as it stuck to formula.

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -

Yeah, Wrath of Cortex felt like it was missing something because it wasn't as good as Warped. But it would have had to be an amazing game to be as good as Warped because Warped is one of the best games ever. WoC was still a Good solid crash game though

#5 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
" Warped is one of the best games ever."
amen. remember waiting on the launch of that one. Was so excited.
#6 Posted by DXSSI (266 posts) -

I thought Twinsanity was fun, and better than The Wrath of Cortex, which tried too hard to clone Naughty Dog's Crash games and failed, IMO.  While Twinsanity had its issues, it was the only Crash game that I enjoyed since Naughty Dog stopped developing them.

#7 Posted by TomboDemon (138 posts) -
DXSSI said:
"I thought Twinsanity was fun, and better than The Wrath of Cortex, which tried too hard to clone Naughty Dog's Crash games and failed, IMO.  While Twinsanity had its issues, it was the only Crash game that I enjoyed since Naughty Dog stopped developing them."
i agree with this man,
twinsanity is the only viable non-naughty dog game, and i liked the way they changed the formula abit,
coz crash still felt like crash.
Wrath of Cortex had terrible gameplay, the way crash moved was rediculous and crap to control
#8 Posted by CrashRHCP (25 posts) -

I didn't like that much, maybe because I wanted another Warped, or at least another Crash 2. 
Anyway, it's still fun to play sometimes when I've nothing to do.

#9 Edited by BulletproofMonk (2730 posts) -
@DXSSI said:

" I thought Twinsanity was fun, and better than The Wrath of Cortex, which tried too hard to clone Naughty Dog's Crash games and failed, IMO.  While Twinsanity had its issues, it was the only Crash game that I enjoyed since Naughty Dog stopped developing them. "

While I haven't played Twinsanity, I agree with you on WoC. It's pretty much just a clone of Warped, but worse.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.