Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crashmo

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 22, 2012

Crashmo, also known as Fallblox, is the sequel to Pushmo and is available for the 3DS eShop.

Is this the 'mo' game to get?

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By impartialgecko

As the owner of a newly minted 3DS I was wondering whether it's worth picking up Pushmo and Crashmo or just sticking with the latest iteration. Is Crashmo just an evolution of Pushmo or are they different enough for it to be worth finishing both?

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I haven't played Crashmo but as far as I know it has some pretty important differences from Pushmo.

You should start out with Pushmo. It's a great game and it packs a decent amount of content for $7.

Masterherox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Masterherox

I'd say get both. Despite being similar in a few respects, both are different enough when it comes to actual puzzles that you'd be just as well off with either.

In fact, I'd say support them both, so that intelligent systems decides to make these games a trilogy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.