Where would we be without Crates in games

#1 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

We would probably still be using some sort of box

#2 Posted by TwoLines (2813 posts) -

Hah ! Half-life without this genious invention- would just not BE Half-life. He has a crowbar for God's sake !

#3 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
TwoLines said:
"Hah ! Half-life without this genious invention- would just not BE Half-life. He has a crowbar for God's sake !
"
Exactly. Crates are the most influential thing in games. They brake open, and you have no idea what might be in them. They can be used to reach higher places too!

I love crates!
#4 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -
Termite said:
"TwoLines said:
"Hah ! Half-life without this genious invention- would just not BE Half-life. He has a crowbar for God's sake !
"
Exactly. Crates are the most influential thing in games. They brake open, and you have no idea what might be in them. They can be used to reach higher places too!

I love crates!
"
They may even have ammo inside them those are the best type of crate.
#5 Posted by TwoLines (2813 posts) -

Mmmmmm.. crates...

#6 Posted by Joseppie (733 posts) -

Wait, shouldn't we give some love to barrels too?

#7 Posted by jinxman (514 posts) -

I do love me some barrels, but i dunno, crates are pretty damn awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.