Crayon Physics Deluxe now on Steam

#1 Posted by LordAndrew (14417 posts) -

IGF 2008 winner Crayon Physics Deluxe is now available on Steam. Buy it now!
It costs $0.04 more than it does on the Crayon Physics Deluxe website though, so.... I don't know. Still, it looks like redownloading through Steam would be easier than whatever method they're using when you buy through the site. So take your pick.

#2 Posted by kwyee (234 posts) -

I played the demo and it's really polished but is the full game challenging?  I felt like I didn't have to think at all to beat the levels in the demo (first 2 islands).  
The game looks like it would be awesome if you have to draw huge mouse-traps but the demo's levels only required drawing 1-2 shapes to solve.

#3 Edited by Chaser324 (6263 posts) -

The game is based on a cool concept, but I have one big problem with it. I always felt like I was breaking the game. Most levels generally try to point you in the direction of using a particular method to solve them, but there was almost always a far simpler "hack"-like method that would still complete it. It's really the same issue I had with Scribblenauts. A great concept but the level design and gameplay just don't work all that well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.