Do we know for sure that Criterion's next game is Need for Speed?

#1 Posted by FreakAche (2938 posts) -

I would really like to see them return to Burnout. Hot Pursuit was great, but it still was missing that great "everything is constantly blowing up" feel that Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge had. Did Paradise really sell poorly enough for the franchise to no longer be seen as viable in EA's eyes?

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

Do we care, as long as it has a crash mode in it. Im game.

#3 Posted by LordAndrew (13972 posts) -

Black 2. Coming soon.

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

Need for Speed: Razor's Burnout!

#5 Posted by plop1920 (446 posts) -

They should just make need for speed: burnout. That way it gets the NFS brand recognition and we get a real burnout game! They already created another NFS series with shift

#6 Edited by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

Burnout: A Need for Speed Game

#7 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9714 posts) -

The Need for Burnout.

#8 Posted by alternate (2654 posts) -

The NFS name still sells, goodness knows why, so I would expect anything car related they make to be slapped with that moniker. If it is a good game, who cares?

#9 Posted by Deathmachine117 (377 posts) -

Man I really wish its Black 2. Maybe its just nostalgia but I remember that game being very very good.

#10 Posted by ESREVER (2574 posts) -

I really want a new Burnout game in the same vein as Revenge. There isn't anything on the market that can offer that same amount of speed and intense action, and with Revenge going poof in the next couple of days, I need something to give me that fix.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.