Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Critter Crunch

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 08, 2009

Eat critters and vomit rainbows in this puzzle game from Capybara Games.

First Impressions: Critter Crunch

Shadow71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 3

Edited By Shadow71

Well so far after a few days with it, I'm really enjoying it. I'm about 60% of the way through and have found the game does a good job of slowly ramping up the challenge on the adventure puzzles. 

Essentially the game has a full fledged adventure mode (campaign) where each spot on the map represents (typically) a few adventure scenarios, as well as one or two puzzle or challenges. I really enjoy the adventure ones as it seems with each new area the game introduces you to a new kind of bug that makes the new area unique or different from the last. The challenges and puzzles I do enjoy but they are a lot more difficult. The challenges can especially be frustrating as it seems to give you a rather difficult objective to accomplish very early on in the game. 

Overall though, it's easily worth the $6.99 asking price on PSN, and you're bound to get some use out of the game if you have even a remote likeness for puzzle games. The coop and multiplayer options also add to the overall value.

Shadow71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Shadow71

Well so far after a few days with it, I'm really enjoying it. I'm about 60% of the way through and have found the game does a good job of slowly ramping up the challenge on the adventure puzzles. 

Essentially the game has a full fledged adventure mode (campaign) where each spot on the map represents (typically) a few adventure scenarios, as well as one or two puzzle or challenges. I really enjoy the adventure ones as it seems with each new area the game introduces you to a new kind of bug that makes the new area unique or different from the last. The challenges and puzzles I do enjoy but they are a lot more difficult. The challenges can especially be frustrating as it seems to give you a rather difficult objective to accomplish very early on in the game. 

Overall though, it's easily worth the $6.99 asking price on PSN, and you're bound to get some use out of the game if you have even a remote likeness for puzzle games. The coop and multiplayer options also add to the overall value.

matraque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By matraque

This game is amazing and seriously addictive!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.