Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crossy Road

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 24, 2014

What would happen if you turned Frogger or Freeway into a voxel-style endless runner? You'd get Crossy Road.

Cant wait for this to hit Android.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loving the artstyle from what ive seen from the trailer.

I do hope they port it to Android by the end of the year.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BisonHero

@zenmastah: It's a pretty good endless Frogger, though the isometric perspective takes some getting used to. And it hitches briefly on my phone if I just keep clicking to go forward, because I guess I must be forcing it to generate new areas ahead of me before it has removed the previous areas from memory? My phone is over 2 years old, and the game has shadows and shit that I could be turning off in the options, so there's that.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I am pretty down on endless runners since I got burned out on Jetpack Joyride, but I think I would be up for some endless frogger action.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Has there been any confirmation of an Android release?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
    deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

It's alright. Played it for about 45 minutes and that's enough.

DuncanKeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody on my Twitter feed has been talking about it, I will definitely download it when it comes to Android. And yeah, for those asking, and Android release is confirmed.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duncankeller said:

Everybody on my Twitter feed has been talking about it, I will definitely download it when it comes to Android. And yeah, for those asking, and Android release is confirmed.

Important to note: last time everyone was talking about a game on Twitter, it was Desert Golfing. Unlike Desert Golfing, Crossy Road is actually good.

DuncanKeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DuncanKeller

@duncankeller said:

Important to note: last time everyone was talking about a game on Twitter, it was Desert Golfing. Unlike Desert Golfing, Crossy Road is actually good.

I dunno, that's kind of hard on it. I agree I wasn't as nuts about it as everybody seemed to be, but for all the times I idly played it on the can at work I think it justified its existence to me. My main issue is that I got exhausted with its length. If it had been 100 courses and purely based on trying to improve your stroke count, I would have liked it a lot more. The level design also shits the bed around course 2000 or so.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duncankeller said:

@bisonhero said:

@duncankeller said:

I dunno, that's kind of hard on it. I agree I wasn't as nuts about it as everybody seemed to be, but for all the times I idly played it on the can at work I think it justified its existence to me. My main issue is that I got exhausted with its length. If it had been 100 courses and purely based on trying to improve your stroke count, I would have liked it a lot more. The level design also shits the bed around course 2000 or so.

Yeah, the fact that it keeps going for for thousands of levels, with no real point, and no real difficulty because it randomly varies whether it gets harder or easier, all kinda killed it for me.

rickyyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is on android. Just searching for it has an issue. You have to actually scroll through apps it thinks you want in order to find it.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zenmastah

@rickyyo:

ive found a game called Crossy Road on Play Store, but it aint this one.

Im waiting for the website for the game to update with the android version.

Here

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By mosespippy

@rickyyo said:

It is on android. Just searching for it has an issue. You have to actually scroll through apps it thinks you want in order to find it.

I was gonna say, even if it isn't out on Android it's a mobile game, aren't there a hundred clones to choose from already?

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's a lot of fun for a couple minutes at a time, which about perfect since it's a phone game.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Frogger, but thats something I would be willing to pay for (always like frogger). Hopefully it doesn't have lots of microtransactions in it.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.