Crusader Kings 2 Tutorial and LP Series...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Tekkor (30 posts) -

Just wanted to post here for those looking for information on CK2 or trying to learn more about how to play etc...

I did a few Youtube series on the game a while back. The first was a 7 episode Tutorial Series that should get someone not familiar with Paradox strategy games up and running fairly quick with basic knowledge.

CK2 Tutorial Series / Tekk's Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDF61F4A4275A64D4&feature=plcp

The other series is a LP series that will help with more information and hopefully entertain by watching my crazy shenanigans. =) It is currently up to 69 episodes.

CK2 LP Series - Tekk's Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBC43D965734D3050&feature=plcp

Thanks and I hope these help a few people!

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Im gonna post here before you have yourself flagged to death. Advertising isnt allowed dude. 

#3 Posted by Tekkor (30 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: Ahh ok didnt realize that. I figured trying to help people with a link to a tutorial series etc for a game like this would not be a big deal. Its not like Im trying to sell people something or anything like that. Wasnt sure how it was looked at here.

#4 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

@Tekkor said:

@The_Laughing_Man: Its not like Im trying to sell people something or anything like that. Wasnt sure how it was looked at here.

If you weren't sure how it was looked upon you could have easily checked the FAQs pinned to the top of the forums. As I posted in your other thread, threads of this nature are not allowed on Giant Bomb. Thank you for your understanding.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.