Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crusader Kings II

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The sequel to Paradox Interactive's Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game that focuses mostly on the dynasties of medieval Europe. Games begin as early as 769 and can span until 1453. Expansions have expanded the game's scope to include the Middle East, India and the Eurasian Steppe.

DLC Question

brodywb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By brodywb

I recently purchased the Crusader Kings pack off of Amazon. It includes the game and all of the dlc packs. I was wondering if it would be better to play just the base game first, or should I go ahead and install all of the dlc and play it like that for the first time.

Also, is it worth it to play the first Crusader Kings, or should I just skip straight to two?

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Animasta

playing it without the DLC just gives you less options, so enable all dat shit.

also, the original CK is not worth playing if you have CK2; it's alright but CK2 is in another league.

brodywb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By brodywb
    @Animasta thanks

I guess I will just install all of it. People seem to really love this game, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

I'd turn off Sunset Invasion. The game is difficult enough to get into without Aztecs going on a warpath.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HaltIamReptar

You might get overwhelmed with all of it on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.