Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crusader Kings II

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The sequel to Paradox Interactive's Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game that focuses mostly on the dynasties of medieval Europe. Games begin as early as 769 and can span until 1453. Expansions have expanded the game's scope to include the Middle East, India and the Eurasian Steppe.

Haven't played since '12, has any new content been added?

BoatDrinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Thinking about getting back into Crusader Kings II again, haven't played since 2012. I remember really liking it, but the scenarios that would happen to you became very routine and without a lot of variety. Have they added more scenarios and other bits of game-play to liven it up again? I tired looking through patch notes, but there were too many and it was too difficult to parse out information relating to this.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If you get the DLC.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wish they would add the "sue for peace" that is in EU4 in a CK2 expansion. I always hated war in CK2 because in order to win, you have to completely wipe out the entire country and army of your opponent, even if it's to conquer a single territory.

I think this single factor has prevented me from completing a single CK2 game. EU4 is so much more polished in this respect.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.