#1 Posted by gaminghooligan (1438 posts) -
#2 Posted by Animasta (14675 posts) -

not really excited about it to be frank

I want pagans :(

#3 Posted by gaminghooligan (1438 posts) -

@Animasta said:

not really excited about it to be frank

I want pagans :(

Oh man. I know how you feel... I'm sure it's otw though. It still blows my mind the amount of content they give players for free in the patches alone.

#4 Posted by Animasta (14675 posts) -

Well considering their fanbase is very... small, they have to appease them as much as possible.

I'll probably get it anyways, would probably make for fun games to bring into EU3, but eh.

#5 Edited by Sumbog (483 posts) -

A bonus that can come from this is that the Game of Thrones mod will be able to introduce Essos, but I do wish Pagans were expanded on first. Though creating like a hardcore Venetian republic that dominates the Mediterranean could be cool. Either way this is an instant buy, I love this game so much, every piece of DLC must be purchased.

Maybe with the faction system we would be able to create a "make a republic faction" which revolts against the monarch, and spreads these revolutionary ideas across Europe... Oh boy, the possibilities.

#6 Posted by gaminghooligan (1438 posts) -

@Sumbog: Didn't think about that. Moving ever closer to a complete ASoIF world. I just want a little island of Dothraki I can play as Mongol style.

#7 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2028 posts) -

Extremely happy with this news; I'm definitely excited to militarize one of the republics and see how history plays out -- it was actually one of things I really wanted to do when this game started.

I still have to catch up on all the other DLC, though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.