- Graphics (Pretty and runs smoothly)
- Nanosuit Powers (The holy trinity of Armor/Invisiblity/Supervision allows for diverse and cool core gameplay)
- Energy Management (Managing powers and energy drain/recovery)
- Maps (for an Arena Shooter, I kinda dig 'em - I hate crazy maze-like maps, these aren't claustrophobic)
- Weapons and Attachements (Weapons feel good and powerful, the Holo-Attachment is quite fun)
- Movement too costly (Energy)
- Killstreaks (implementation is okay - picking up dogtags de-emphasizes lazy camping - just don't like the core-concept too much)
- Non-Dedicated Grenadebutton (really Crytek?)
- Melee is Weaksauce (only 1 Hit/Kill out of Cloak - any melee into the back should be 1HK)
- Slide move (not out of Armor mode and too short - I'd like to slide for as long as I wish to - 'Vanquish'-style at high energy cost)
- Air Stomp (It's a perk instead of a standard move - Recovery way too slow - mostly useless)
I like the demo a lot more than I thought I would, it being an Arena Shooter at its core. The maps are more open, than I thought and the nano-suit makes it less of a run and gun affair. It's all about energy management. I like to have energy for Armor mode at all times. So I rarely sprint or jump. I am in Nano-Vision most of the time and pop Armor as soon as I see a foe. I'd call my demo playstyle 'Juggernaught'. Slow. Methodical. Hard to kill. Playing preferably with the LMG. Started off being more of a ninja, until I got caught once too often with my pants down by nanovision. Ninja is pretty awesome though. Stabby stabby. Snipey snipey.
Really looking forward to having all weapons and attachments and suit-powerups. Tons of viable playstyles. Hopefully there's a way to significantly reduce energy cost of jump and sprint. I'd love to go all parcours/shotgun/melee.