Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis 2

Game » consists of 37 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

Set three years after the original Crysis, an ambushed Marine named Alcatraz dons the famous Nanosuit and fights his way through an obliterated New York City to stop the alien invasion.

New game WITHOUT everything already unlocked

seram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By seram

Is there a way to play the game again completely fresh, with no armor abilities or weapon attachments already unlocked (after beating the game once already)?

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By valrog

I don't think you can. There was a glitch that if you started a new game on a different difficulty setting the game would treat you as you're playing it for the first time, but I'm not sure if that was fixed or not.

npeterson08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By npeterson08

Uninstall and reinstall if you're playing on PC, or maybe you can delete the game from your Xbox / PS3 hard drive?

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By fox01313

If playing on the xbox or ps3, you can try what I've done with some games which is just use a 2nd/guest account & play through it again. That or just delete the saves but no telling what is tied to the multiplayer with trying that.

seram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By seram

Yeah I figured as much...that's unfortunate :( Thanks for the help though, I've posted this on so many different websites and this forum is the only one where people gave actual advice lol.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Yanngc33

Nope guess you'll have to wipe the save

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.