New game WITHOUT everything already unlocked

#1 Posted by Seram (192 posts) -

Is there a way to play the game again completely fresh, with no armor abilities or weapon attachments already unlocked (after beating the game once already)?

#2 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I don't think you can. There was a glitch that if you started a new game on a different difficulty setting the game would treat you as you're playing it for the first time, but I'm not sure if that was fixed or not.

#3 Posted by npeterson08 (502 posts) -

Uninstall and reinstall if you're playing on PC, or maybe you can delete the game from your Xbox / PS3 hard drive?

#4 Posted by fox01313 (5074 posts) -

If playing on the xbox or ps3, you can try what I've done with some games which is just use a 2nd/guest account & play through it again. That or just delete the saves but no telling what is tied to the multiplayer with trying that.

#5 Posted by Seram (192 posts) -

Yeah I figured as much...that's unfortunate :( Thanks for the help though, I've posted this on so many different websites and this forum is the only one where people gave actual advice lol.

#6 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Nope guess you'll have to wipe the save

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.