Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis 2

Game » consists of 37 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

Set three years after the original Crysis, an ambushed Marine named Alcatraz dons the famous Nanosuit and fights his way through an obliterated New York City to stop the alien invasion.

so does anybody else have this problem?

darkwingduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By darkwingduck

just played some crisis 2 multiplayer and really enjoyed it so far. only thing that puts me off is that occasionally the game tends to freeze(normally during the map loading screen) and i have to restart my xbox... should i have to worry about my xbox or is this a common problem?

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

It's a common problem

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle
    @darkwingduck said:
    " just played some crisis 2 multiplayer and really enjoyed it so far. only thing that puts me off is that occasionally the game tends to freeze(normally during the map loading screen) and i have to restart my xbox... should i have to worry about my xbox or is this a common problem? "
    This has happened to be me all three times I've tried to play the demo. I've also seen others have the same problem. 
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Azteck
    @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " @darkwingduck said:
    " just played some crisis 2 multiplayer and really enjoyed it so far. only thing that puts me off is that occasionally the game tends to freeze(normally during the map loading screen) and i have to restart my xbox... should i have to worry about my xbox or is this a common problem? "
    This has happened to be me all three times I've tried to play the demo. I've also seen others have the same problem.  "
    I didn't have that problem with it, only lag. Does it have to do with the model of your xbox maybe? I'm running an Elite 120gb hard drive.
    louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By louiedog

I can't even play a match. I lose my connection every time. Sometimes I lose it during the countdown and sometimes when the map is loading. I have yet to play a single game and I've tried a dozen times. I don't believe it's on my end because everything else works fine on my 360 today.

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JerichoBlyth

It can't cope with demand. Not that demand should be an issue once word spreads round that it's a little pants.

Still, too many people dropping in and out of rooms/servers will break a game.

darkwingduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darkwingduck
    @Azteck:
    nah i got he same one,  
    i hope they fix it soon because the game itself is really fun
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

Pretty sure this has to do with wireless connections only. I unfortunately don't have an ethernet cable long enough to reach my router so the demo isn't getting any play from me until they fix it. 

ThanatosXRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By ThanatosXRS
    @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " Pretty sure this has to do with wireless connections only. I unfortunately don't have an ethernet cable long enough to reach my router so the demo isn't getting any play from me until they fix it.  "
    Nope, it freezes everyone once in awhile on my wired connection also.
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle
    @ThanatosXRS said:
    " @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " Pretty sure this has to do with wireless connections only. I unfortunately don't have an ethernet cable long enough to reach my router so the demo isn't getting any play from me until they fix it.  "
    Nope, it freezes everyone once in awhile on my wired connection also. "
    Every once in a while? I've tried at least ten times and it's frozen every single time the map starts to load. I haven't seen one wireless user that has been able to connect. I'm sure wired is having issues too, but it seems to concern mainly the wireless users. 
    jjbiggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jjbiggs
    @darkwingduck: I have the same problem. In fact I've only been able to play 2 rounds out of the half dozen or so I've tried. It freezes up a lot.
    prewaroregon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By prewaroregon

Yep, mine will freeze almost every time I load up a map. It sucks, but the game is awesome. 

DarkTravesty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DarkTravesty

i lost my connection once. other than that i've only gotten 3 games under my belt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.