Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis 2

Game » consists of 37 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

Set three years after the original Crysis, an ambushed Marine named Alcatraz dons the famous Nanosuit and fights his way through an obliterated New York City to stop the alien invasion.

Things Are Looking Good in the Crysis 2 Ultra Upgrade

• 99 results
    white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By white

It's fake. It's so obvious. You can tell that it's basically an FMV with a little post-processing to make it less realistic.

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By loopy_101

Still running in XP so I can't do Direct X11, looks like I'm missing out. Heh, I'll still have alot of fun when I play the game even so.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#103  Edited By Jackel2072

its kind of funny. i can play this on ultra with all the DX 11 bells and whistles and get a decent frame rate (its playable) until i shoot water. the moment i empty a clip into a puddle i drop into the single digits. but heavy action and explosions are fine... just water breaks it for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.