Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis 2

Game » consists of 37 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

Set three years after the original Crysis, an ambushed Marine named Alcatraz dons the famous Nanosuit and fights his way through an obliterated New York City to stop the alien invasion.

When (if ever) are they going to fix the console version glitches

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

Sorry, no room for the question mark. Anyways, I know. PC, PC, PC. But really, it's proving hard for Crytek to please both crowds it seems. I have it on both PC and 360, and all I ever heard was unhappy people. There's a lot of sound and graphical glitches on the 360. Why can't some of these just be smoothed out a bit. Not that I'd be able to do it, but as great of developers as Crytek is, they shouldn't have a hard time fixing the myriad, but small problems. Hazy grain effect that pops up randomly, a clicking-like sound glitch, some major pop-in, and etc. I haven't checked in about a month or so, but I'm pretty sure they haven't fixed it yet. What's with the procrastination? I hate bitching, but this is actually something to bitch about. Alright, sorry for old news. 

Bitch-tits. 

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Yanngc33

Because Crytek doesn't care

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By valrog

If they haven't by now, I doubt they ever will.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NTM

Do you think now that Crysis is out, they can now focus a bit on Crysis 2 for a while again so they can fix the bugs in it? Then maybe go back to the first to fix some of the bugs in that as well if at all possible. I hope they work a bit more on these two Crysis games while they work on whatever else project they're doing.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blueduck

I bet if you paid them 800 Microsoft points they would patch it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.