Crysis 3 MP Alpha Keys

#1 Edited by Killercombo (218 posts) -

Hello

I was searching the Steam forums and noticed that someone was trying to trade a Crysis 3 MP Alpha key and someone in the thread linked to this website giving the key's out, so I tried it! http://www.fileplay.net/keys, simply add the key to your account and start preloading!

The Alpha starts on Friday at 8am UK time!

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

Weird I... thought Crysis 3 came out already. February, eh?

#3 Edited by ajamafalous (11850 posts) -

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but where on the page do I actually get the key?

EDIT: Oh, looks like I have to make an account and log in?

#4 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

Aww man, I'm too lazy to make an account.

#5 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

......ALPHA?

It's in ALPHA?

That game is coming out in February...and just four months before release, it's in ALPHA?

I might need to hold off from picking that game up.

#6 Edited by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

10 minute mail was just made for stuff like this. Thanks for the heads up!

ugh... but that site doesn't allow it... never mind.

#7 Posted by Snail (8580 posts) -

Snatched one. Thanks!

#8 Posted by Kidavenger (3511 posts) -

Applied a few hours ago through AMD, got in, figured I post this as it has some additional info.

#9 Posted by CatsAkimbo (601 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

......ALPHA?

It's in ALPHA?

That game is coming out in February...and just four months before release, it's in ALPHA?

I think Alpha is the new Beta, and Beta is the new Demo. Battlefield 3 had a closed alpha with about the same timing as this.

#10 Posted by ripelivejam (3541 posts) -

is this basically CoD lite like in Crysis 2

i actually kinda liked the MP in the first Crysis...

#11 Posted by Flacracker (1597 posts) -

I played it... The first thing that popped up was the brightness settings. It said I should adjust them on my TV too...

#12 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

@CatsAkimbo said:

@jakob187 said:

......ALPHA?

It's in ALPHA?

I think Alpha is the new Beta, and Beta is the new Demo. Battlefield 3 had a closed alpha with about the same timing as this.

Yeah I was thinking about Battlefield 3 as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.