XBOX 360 Bugs

#1 Posted by chizzelmonkey (5 posts) -

Howdy,

Just finished the game and I wanted to post the bugs I encountered while playing Crysis 3 on the 360.

Sound - its very choppy - at first I thought it was my old stereo system, but I see others have noted this issue.

Visor Mode - (where you can hack stuff) sometimes would not disengage - so I would have to let enemies kill me or jump to my death and restart from last checkpoint.

Diapering weapons - sometimes I would pick a new rifle and my 'old' weapons would be all that I could select.

Unable to reload weapons - sometimes I could not reload my weapon - i.e. the HUD would display 0 of 100 rounds and I could not reload my weapon. I noticed this mostly on the rocket launcher - if I has two rockets the game would not let me reload the launcher to use the second round.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.