Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis

Franchise »

The series of games made by Crytek. Includes Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, Crysis 2, and Crysis 3.

Do you think Nomad, Psycho, and Helena will be back?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

There are probably a lot (or just some) of you out there that don't care too much about the characters and/or story for Crysis, but I do, and I'm just wondering, do you think they'll be back? I hope so! I also hope they have the same voice actors from the first game. They didn't die off in the comic as far as I know. Has anyone read the comic? I want to play as Nomad again, and have Psycho and Helena have important roles in it as well, with the other characters from Crysis 2.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

With the horse shit abomination of a semen fuck that came out earlier this year? 

Dream on, man. our Crysis is history.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jack268

No I believe the plot in Crysis 2 says they died to that retconned virus that made no sense at all

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.