patrick's Crysis (Collector's Edition) (PC) review

Ohhs and Ahhs

What Crysis lacks in substance is made up with in explosions and shaders. The amount of enjoyment to be had in this game will likely be proportional to the specs of your computer. Graphical achievements aside, the gameplay offers non linear objectives and wide open environments in which to do them. The shooting is visceral and solid and story is paced nicely throughout.

Other reviews for Crysis (Collector's Edition) (PC)

In terms of visuals and gameplay, Crysis is king. 0

Before I decided to move on, I made one last inspection at the blitz I had just unleashed. An assortment of torn bodies rest around a blazing oil barrel. A man lay sprawled, lifeless against a cold, gray rock. A humvee lay cindering, its passengers as dead as the dirt they lay motionless in. I gaze at my ammo count and couldn’t help but flash a smile. All of this violence was discharged with just four bullets, a single grenade, and just a little help from my military nano suit. As I began to wa...