Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Hard Evidence

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

Team up again with the Las Vegas Police Department CSI team and see if you can crack five new cases in this fifth CSI game featuring a revamped interface and fresh graphics.

CSI: Hard Evidence - Xbox 360 - 1000/1000

DiehardKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DiehardKill

Well this game is just not my type of game but it might be for others. Basically just the like the TV show you have to investigate 5 different crime scenes. each time you finish a crime scene you earn 200 points! Sounds good to you right? WRONG. This game takes some time i finished the first level after an hour or so without any help from walk through or anything and it was tough! There are such little details you need to actually find such as finger prints on a bottle can or some condom wrapper that was under a jacket that was in a closet. If you do not find these things you do not have “substantial” evidence to get warrants to search houses or get a warrant for an arrest. After the first level I will admit i used a walk through but it still was pretty rough I just wanted to finish the game honestly.

It is an easy 1000 points though if you do not care about using a walk through took about 20-30 minutes though per level. I think the last level took around 45 minutes because it was really in depth and i do not thing i could of even completed that level without a walk through there was just to much evidence to find that i would of never looked at without help ha ha.

That is all there is to know about this game only 5 achievements. Have fun!

DiehardKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DiehardKill

Well this game is just not my type of game but it might be for others. Basically just the like the TV show you have to investigate 5 different crime scenes. each time you finish a crime scene you earn 200 points! Sounds good to you right? WRONG. This game takes some time i finished the first level after an hour or so without any help from walk through or anything and it was tough! There are such little details you need to actually find such as finger prints on a bottle can or some condom wrapper that was under a jacket that was in a closet. If you do not find these things you do not have “substantial” evidence to get warrants to search houses or get a warrant for an arrest. After the first level I will admit i used a walk through but it still was pretty rough I just wanted to finish the game honestly.

It is an easy 1000 points though if you do not care about using a walk through took about 20-30 minutes though per level. I think the last level took around 45 minutes because it was really in depth and i do not thing i could of even completed that level without a walk through there was just to much evidence to find that i would of never looked at without help ha ha.

That is all there is to know about this game only 5 achievements. Have fun!

johnrogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By johnrogan

It feels wrong that this is the only game I have an S rank in.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel
    @johnrogan said:
    " It feels wrong that this is the only game I have an S rank in. "
    At least it takes more effort than getting an S rank in that Avatar:  The Last Air Bender game.
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By keyhunter

By the time I had gotten to CSI hard evidence I had already been awake for about 30 hours, played through Cabalas african safari, Avatar: The last airbender, Secret Service, and some other shit I can't remember. SO I only got like 850 points in it. I just couldn't endure any more garbage. 
    Also from what I remember it was pretty good.

bjorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By bjorno

I enjoyed this game THOROUGHLY

johnrogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By johnrogan
    @bjorno:   YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.