2 for 1 on Steam

#1 Posted by GeoAbraxas (9 posts) -

Not sure if it's on purpose or not but on steam right now it appears that both Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves the World are on sale as a combo for the same price, $2.69, as buying each game individually. Can't think of a much better deal then that one friends.

#2 Posted by Barrock (3533 posts) -

Picked it up. They both look stellar.

#3 Posted by Krushr (54 posts) -

You actually can't pick them up individually, so that's why they're listed at $2.69 on their respective pages as the only way to purchase them is in a bundled package.

#4 Posted by hinderk (685 posts) -

I bought this the moment I saw it yesterday. Loving Breath of Death VII so far.

#5 Posted by GeoAbraxas (9 posts) -
@Krushr said:

You actually can't pick them up individually, so that's why they're listed at $2.69 on their respective pages as the only way to purchase them is in a bundled package.

Ah, well then I fail at research. Not a bad marketing ploy though, the moment I seen the combo pack I bought it without hesitation.
#6 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

I have no clue about these games, but they were bought

#7 Posted by Zapato (98 posts) -

Finished Cthulhu saves the world. It was pretty good. Maybe gonna go back and finish one of the bonus modes.

#8 Posted by Avanzato (87 posts) -

Never heard of these games before and just got them off Gamersgate 'free' with my blue coins stash, so are they completely separate games or should I play one before the other?

#9 Posted by STUVNING (141 posts) -

Cthulu Saves the World made me realize how over JRPG's I am. I can't even enjoy them if they are streamlined and sped up. 
Not knocking this game specifically I just don't like this style of game anymore.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.