Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cthulhu Saves the World

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 30, 2010

A retro-style indie RPG from the same developer as Breath of Death VII.

Cthulhu Saves the World (sequel to Breath of Death 7) released!

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By StarFoxA

The sequel to the top rated Breath of Death VII just released today! It's available for 240 MS points ($3.00). From what I've been hearing, this game is about six to ten hours long, and the feedback for the game has been great (from early playtesters). I'm looking forward to giving this a shot soon (I already picked it up, haven't had a chance to try it!) Game looks all kinds of awesome.

Here's the link... please help this game sell better than Maids With Balloons.

Unmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Unmada

I'm having a great time with this game.  As an old-school RPG guy this has really tickled my fancy.  I'm near the end of the game and have put in 7 to 8 hours so far, which is really satisfying.  The graphics are charming and clean, and the music is pretty catchy.  The humor hits quite often, which was a pleasant surprise for a game in which you play an ancient elder god with a yen for spreading insanity and chaos.  If you, like me, enjoy 8 bit style RPG's and Lovecraft, this is well worth it. 

I hope for their next game the guys take out the run button, though, and make running a toggle option.  Holding down B for long stretches gets a little annoying. 

steevl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By steevl

And now it's on Steam, bundled with Breath of Death VII for $2.69!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.