.....Why is this in the popular games forums?

#1 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Anyone else seein this? lol.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

No idea, but it does look like a page that needs a wiki task. Even if it isn't ripped from Wikipedia, it still reads like it was, and it would be best to clean it up and bring it in line with the other GB pages.

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14385 posts) -

Because for some reason, lots of people have been visiting the Cult Jump page. Why? I don't know.

#4 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3154 posts) -

I figured it was one of those things where it's related to a quest. Apparently not though.

#5 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

Yup, I just clicked on it because it was the first one on the list and it lead me to this forum, and this forum alone.

#6 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

Yeah, the "most popular forums" listings are actually just based on which game pages on the site are getting most attention, not which forums have the most activity.

#7 Posted by hydao (21 posts) -

Lol, sorry guys, it was my fault, I guess. I edited the page like... more than 50 times? =]

#8 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

You might see some Winning Post games in there as well in the near future.

#9 Posted by hydao (21 posts) -

Good. Well there are many Winning Post games... in fact having only the franchise page (with an overview) was more than enough...

#10 Posted by hifi (17 posts) -

@hydao: Since it landed on the "popular games" list, I now know this existed. Classic Shonen Jump character mash-up on Gameboy? I want to play this. Thanks? =P

#11 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2490 posts) -

Time to start editing the Dig-N-Rig wiki again, bringing it back!

#12 Posted by hydao (21 posts) -

@hifi: If you can read Japanese, you should give it a try. If not, then forget about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.