Curiosity First Impressions.

• 55 results
#51 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

Trouble accessing servers at 1 am, and the game crashes constantly. You guys, I think this game might just suck.

#52 Posted by datarez (545 posts) -

Last night it kept crashing every time I would open it. It would show the white screen saying welcome back, joining and then crash.

#53 Edited by kmg90 (419 posts) -

"Played" this for about 45 minutes now, on an android phone, anyone else ever get gateway errors when navigating the menu or selecting any of the extras?

I can't get the stats up... and the Facebook button is the worst part so far for me besides the intermittent connection and white screens

#54 Posted by BeachThunder (11799 posts) -

Next layer :o

#55 Posted by SuicidalSnowman (396 posts) -

@jupham said:

With the way it is going through my battery I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some distributed computing thing going on in the background and the secret is that by the time we get to the center we have cured cancer

I'm surprised no one else has picked up on the battery issue. Very resource intensive, also seems to activate the GPS on my iPhone. I wonder what it is doing? Maybe using the reverse camera to record people playing? Tracking where people spend their idle time? Some other distributed computing? Some sort of heavy duty stat tracking?

#56 Posted by UitDeToekomst (707 posts) -

Say what you will about this " game", but I kind of dig the idea and had some fun tapping away at it. However, I have now accidentally tapped that fucking Facebook icon about half a dozen times now and each time it has seemed to cause my coins to decrease by a huge number. So, fuck this shit, I'm deleting it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.