Cyberpunk 2077 trailer song replacement thread

• 82 results
#51 Posted by ESREVER (2574 posts) -

Nope, Archive's "Bullets" was super fitting in my opinion. I also found it to be pretty infectious and enjoyable. The part where the lyrics just repeat sounded like some sort of glitch and was mostly why I dug the song and trailer. Also the trailer has bullets in it. PERFECT FIT.

#52 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -
#53 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -
#54 Posted by Mercer (194 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Ghost In the Shell

oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes, and fits even better with the apparent Japanese influence on the game world

#55 Posted by thefaulconer (65 posts) -

@princess_zelda said:

I'm not mad at it or anything. This thread's supposed to be lighthearted. I just didn't think it evoked the right emotion or get me pumped up for some CYBERPUNK. I don't expect it to sound like Shadowrun or anything but it could be a lot doper than it is.

Here's TIME TRAX - http://lildub.me/?v=P99qJGrPNLs&vs=10&a=GqyEbu8cmMg&as=0

You win the "That's some obscure ass Tim Follin right there" award.

You're A O K in my book.

#56 Edited by InfamousBIG (3201 posts) -
#57 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1854 posts) -

I dunno, I thought that Archive song was really good and fitting for the trailer. When I think of "cyberpunk sounds" it usually comes back to sparse electronic music, which I don't think really fits in a CG trailer like that.

@TheVeteran13 said:

Sorry your answer is incorrect, THIS goes with everything

http://lildub.me/?v=P99qJGrPNLs&vs=3&a=jLJLyneZGKc&as=0

Well, I'm glad this happened sooner rather than later.

#58 Edited by dyong (331 posts) -

I love this thread! I find it amazing how the music shapes up the perceived story in the trailer. For instance, putting A Real Hero in there (while hilarious) makes it all feel a lot sadder and tragic, like the girl was told she was a robot when all she ever wanted was to be human.

My humble submission: http://lildub.me/?v=P99qJGrPNLs&vs=3&a=k8Y5SLcBJks&as=0

#60 Posted by Ubersmake (753 posts) -

@Mercer said:

@Dagbiker said:

Ghost In the Shell

oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes, and fits even better with the apparent Japanese influence on the game world

Hells yes. This is pretty good.

#61 Edited by monochromaticx (6 posts) -
#62 Posted by newhaap (409 posts) -
#63 Posted by dancingpolkabear (191 posts) -

Song was a perfect fit in my opinion.

#64 Posted by Nilazz (606 posts) -

I thought the lyrics went pretty well with that the Cyberpunk game is all about.

#65 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -
#66 Edited by rb_man (451 posts) -

@murisan said:

@rb_man said:

@ahab88: Done http://lildub.me/?v=P99qJGrPNLs&vs=3&a=ouwCWDbBskU&as=8

Side note I think the song was a good pick because of the the apparent connection of the 2 main dudes. Brother and sister maybe?

WHY DOES IT WORK WITH EVERYTHING?!?!

I DON"T KNOW. It scares me because it could mean that Kanye West best musician of all time. @_@

#67 Posted by VanderSEXXX (552 posts) -

@ArtisanBreads said:

@WasabiCurry said:

I enjoyed the song... :c

Same here.

It was very fitting.

This. Archive was a good choice actually.

#68 Posted by Capum15 (4571 posts) -
#69 Posted by dyong (331 posts) -
#70 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (914 posts) -
#71 Edited by princess_zelda (53 posts) -
#72 Posted by Driadon (2990 posts) -
#73 Edited by Zlimness (504 posts) -
#74 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Inception

The problem with this genius music is that it has all the twists and turns that just demand turning points in the video itself so the timing can be right. So if you have the ability to re-do that with a good timing, it could be the best submission to this thread, but as it stands now it's really off!

Awesome for thinking of it though!

#75 Posted by Butano (1681 posts) -
#76 Posted by President_Barackbar (3344 posts) -

Deus Ex Theme Song actually works really well with it, as the main swell picks up just as she gets hit in the face with the first bullet.

#77 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -
#78 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -
#79 Edited by floodiastus (1262 posts) -
#80 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6788 posts) -

Power might out-Guile's Theme Guile's Theme

#81 Posted by rb_man (451 posts) -
#82 Posted by princess_zelda (53 posts) -

So, Perturbator (an electronic musician who contributed to the Hotline Miami soundtrack) actually made his own version of this trailer. It's pretty sick:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.