Is this worth 30 bucks brand new?

#1 Posted by ShogunSupremacy (141 posts) -

eBay has a couple up there for 30 bucks....just wondering if I should buy it or get it used from gamestop for 7 days beat it and then return it and get my money back.......anyone?

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -
#3 Posted by ShogunSupremacy (141 posts) -

got ya, getting it used then! lol

#4 Posted by Out_On_Bail (1549 posts) -

Yeah that score means everything.  Metacritic is killing the industry.  Read a review and ignore the numbers.

As to the game, I'm not sure if it's worth that or not.  But I wouldn't look at some numbers and let that make my decision -- also 7.2 is not bad
#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6054 posts) -

I would recommend not getting the game unless you want achievements.

#6 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@Out_On_Bail said:
" Yeah that score means everything.  Metacritic is killing the industry.  Read a review and ignore the numbers.

As to the game, I'm not sure if it's worth that or not.  But I wouldn't look at some numbers and let that make my decision -- also 7.2 is not bad
"
This guy does have a good point, the best thing to do is get a demo, or d/l it for PC and play a few levels, I dont see it as piracy (even though it is) if you're using it as a demo so to speak then delete it if you do or dont like it.
#7 Posted by Moody_yeti (369 posts) -

Its hardly a rent at best,terrible terrible game.

#8 Posted by Scattergories (51 posts) -

Based solely on Vinny's view on the game on the latest Bombcast I think you should DEFINITELY not get it new.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.