Is Brad actually INTERVIEWING Dan Aykroyd??

#1 Posted by Superchris129 (379 posts) -

Brad was absent from this weeks podcast, because he was "asking Dan Akyroyd a question." Is Brad actually INTERVIEWING Dan Aykroyd?? God, I hope so. I love that guy. What should we be expecting?

#2 Posted by MattyFTM (14391 posts) -

I'd assume so.

#3 Posted by Drebin_893 (2918 posts) -

Where my skull?

#4 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

I want Dan Akroyd on the Bombcast :D

#5 Posted by TooWalrus (13218 posts) -
Hamz said:
"I want Dan Akroyd on the Bombcast :D"
Dude, yes. But I want him to join them via telephone. He should be like, On a mountain top somewhere, having to shout into the phone because of the wind, while trying to channel the damned spirits to bless his game.
#6 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

It's true, I saw Brad walking into this bookstore:

#7 Posted by joey (984 posts) -
TooWalrus said:
But I want him to join them via telephone.
who ya gonna call?
#8 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -
joey said:
"TooWalrus said:
who ya gonna call?"

He-Man, He-Man!

#9 Posted by Scorched (691 posts) -

I don't see why they would lie about it

#10 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

That would be awesome. I just saw "Spies Like Us" again and I realized (again) how amazing that man is. An interview with him would be freaking sweet.

#11 Posted by Pie (7103 posts) -

Oh god yes.

#12 Posted by JackiJinx (3090 posts) -

Hell. Yes! I love Aykroyd.

#13 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

joey said:

"TooWalrus said:
who ya gonna call?"
I would pay good money to hear Brad ask him that question.
#14 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

I hope they drink Crystal Skull Vodka. I'm buying a bottle the second I turn 21

#15 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
TwoOneFive said:
"I hope they drink Crystal Skull Vodka. I'm buying a bottle the second I turn 21"
Was tempted to buy a bottle until I realised the price for shipping something like that to the UK. Not worth it, I'd end up using it for special occasions which....well you shouldn't do that with vodka.
#16 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

I'm totally going to buy a bottle, even though I don't super like vodka. Whatever Danny boy is selling, I'm buying.

#17 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
Hamz said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"I hope they drink Crystal Skull Vodka. I'm buying a bottle the second I turn 21"
Was tempted to buy a bottle until I realised the price for shipping something like that to the UK. Not worth it, I'd end up using it for special occasions which....well you shouldn't do that with vodka."
yeah but from what i've heard its some of the best vodka there is, nearly tasteless. 
#18 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Brad Shoemaker does not interview. He seduces.

#19 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

If he does interview him, he could tell Brad how great it was and that he should move forward with his career. Brad sees the light and leaves GiantBomb for more greener pastures, how sad. Or... it could be just a good interview by a big fan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.