Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dan Ryckert

Person » credited in 4 games

Senior Editor at Giant Bomb from 2014 to 2020. Formerly of Game Informer. Author, Guinness World Record holder, lifelong wrestling mark, and failed musician. After a brief stint as Podcast Producer at WWE Ryckert returned to help guide the next generation of Giant Bomb.

Dan and His Dad Try to Open a Bottle of Wine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

heaveninblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh Dan. You may be annoying sometimes, but you bring so much joy into my life.

majid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Dan but this just reinforces my belief that Paul Ryckert > Dan Ryckert.

jaywalkerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And another piece of the Dan Ryckert puzzle falls into place.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

I still find it so eerie for how much Dan sounds like his dad. Like, pitch Dan's voice down a little and woolah.

Also, I had thought for the longest time that the guy next to Dan in this picture was what his dad looked like...

No Caption Provided

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Let's just put these types of videos into existing Dan threads. There are a lot of them and each one doesn't need it's own topic dedicated to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.