Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dan Ryckert

Person » credited in 4 games

Senior Editor at Giant Bomb from 2014 to 2020. Formerly of Game Informer. Author, Guinness World Record holder, lifelong wrestling mark, and failed musician. After a brief stint as Podcast Producer at WWE Ryckert returned to help guide the next generation of Giant Bomb.

Dan Ryckert you're amazing!

• 102 results
    bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Loading Video...

Fuck it, no one got hurt, the man is a legend

IAmNotBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By IAmNotBatman
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

I've been onboard with Dan from day one, but I've become convinced that he's the best thing to be added to the site in a very long time. I mean, if you had to lose Vinny from that group of people, Dan is probably the best possible replacement.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@andrewb said:

I've been onboard with Dan from day one, but I've become convinced that he's the best thing to be added to the site in a very long time. I mean, if you had to lose Vinny from that group of people, Dan is probably the best possible replacement.

This post sums up my feelings. Dan has been an amazing addition to the site and I hope he realises how much he's adding to the content he's in. Brad hosting the bombcast has been fantastic in and of itself, but I don't think it would've had anywhere near as much of a positive reaction if it hadn't been for Dan joining the podcast at the same time.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By bigjeffrey
    chrispti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think the most endearing aspect of Dan is his positivity and enthusiasm that he brings to the website and podcast. Also, Metal Gear Scanlon, taste in food, stories and of course PowerBombcast!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.