Anyone Know if Dance Central will have Crip Walking?

#1 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

If Dance Central could teach someone how to crip walk really well, then Kinect is a day 1 purchase for me! 

Anyone know if it'll have crip walking?  I can't find any info on all the types of dance it'll have.  Thanks!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TSy0Z5qTE  

#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12440 posts) -

god i hope so 

#3 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -

real talk

#4 Posted by onimonkii (2449 posts) -

i can tell you what it probably won't have... 

#5 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

If the melbourne shuffle is a dance you can do, i'm definently onboard.
#6 Posted by DukeTogo (1504 posts) -

Here friends is where these games will fail.  Maintaining a teen or lower rating means songs with overt gang meanings or profane, obscene content will not be included or heavily edited to radio/MTV versions.  So if you want to sing or dance to that stuff, go find a mirror and go sick.

#7 Posted by Peacemaker (1106 posts) -

I'm pretty sure I heard there will be a song jerkin song. 

#8 Posted by mastrbiggy (229 posts) -

Dance Central is about dancing so I don't think crip walking will be involved.

#9 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

DLC?

#10 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5302 posts) -

I prefer crimp talking.

#11 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -
@mastrbiggy: I'll take crip walking over what that guy was doing at E3 on the stage.
#12 Posted by Domeuhlome (101 posts) -

I guess C walking and Hardstyle could be apart of the game. I don't see that happening anytime soon, they are both difficult dances. I can see them in the second dance central, if there even coming out with one. I think they are going more main steam rather then...well those two. They have soulja boy and jerking which are both easy and popular dances. Basically if people buy it just like rock band and get really into it, we could probably see those dances. Hardstyle and C walking could be like a pro mode! Except a lot cheaper!

#13 Edited by Rubbish_ (60 posts) -
@mastrbiggy said:

" Dance Central is about dancing so I don't think crip walking will be involved. "

This

Also, crip walking without some OG gangsta rap?

Please.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.