Hope They Pull This Off...

#1 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5409 posts) -

If Harmonix can do for dancing what they did for the music genre in general, then I am going to be really excited about this game. I am a good dancer. I like to dance, and if the Kinect is able to work like how they portrayed it at E3, then I will have a lot of fun with this game!  

Anyone else interested in this? There is a large possibility that it won't work as it should and will fail, but I hope not! I don't know how the mechanics of the game work exactly, but I really hope it can track 1:1 movement properly and actually teach people how to dance better.

#2 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Well... I don't like to dance per say... But does anyone else remember how big DDR was a few years ago? Would be great to go some more of those parties. Nothing hardcore, but just something you can have a few drinks and enjoy with some strangers.

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I can't dance, but just the fact that it's Harmonix makes me excited. Did you guys see the 5 stars build up as they scored points?!   :P

#4 Posted by MonetaryDread (2007 posts) -

I don't know why but this is one of the more intriguing titles I have seen at e3 this year. Unless the final product is gimped in some way, I will pick this game up for Christmas.

#5 Posted by NuDimon (169 posts) -

I don't really know how to dance, but I think this may help me pick up a couple of moves aye. :p

#6 Posted by Domeuhlome (101 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe: I challenge you to a dance battle!!!!!!!!! Do you really know how to dance?
#7 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5409 posts) -
@Domeuhlome: You're on! And yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.