Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dance Central

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 04, 2010

Made by famed music-game developer Harmonix Music Systems, this is the original dancing rhythm title that utilized the Kinect for Xbox 360.

Toronto

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsmoke77

"Snow"
    Anytime the city of Toronto is mentioned around Jeff he tends to bring up the R&B singer "Snow", for example there was a mail vlog i believe in which Ryan announced that the package was from Toronto and Jeff asked something along the line " Oh did Snow send it". I am pretty sure he also mentioned Snow on the Bombcast. I am too lazy to confirm this but unless I am totally crazy (good chance this is true) I think this has occurred. Anyway, Snow is know for being a white R&B singer and for his song " Informer" back in the early 90's. I personally love the song because you can't understand half of what he is saying but it sounds kinda good and what you can comprehend is pretty outrageous in my opinion.  Snow has had some other "hits" like Mind on the Moon, Everybody Wants to Be Like You, The Plumb Song and most recently Legal. So what the HELL does this have to do with Dance Central? Informer has been released for DLC on May 17! I am probably one of the few who where excited for this news let alone actually bought it. Posted below is the music video for "Informer" and this is the Trailer for the DLC release from Harmonix. So anybody pick this DLC up or totally going to buy it now?........

diabloshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By diabloshadow

I just came here cause I saw Toronto. Not too big on Snow.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lethalki11ler
    @Diabloshadow said:
    I just came here cause I saw Toronto. Not too big on Snow.
    FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By FreakAche

Toronto is a scary place.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.