Flawed, but playable dance game
The good: 1. The playlist is lengthy and varied, but most songs are not my cup of tea.
2. Many different modes provide variety
3. The calorie calculator is a very nice touch.
The bad: 1. Quest mode feels broken. It is hard to figure out how to play and it is no fun to play. The only reason to play it is for achievements and 10 new songs
2. Some songs do not retain your top grade when you improve your score on the song. My goal was to get an A or AA on all songs on basic difficulty, and when I accomplish this on a hard song, I expect my score to be saved.
3. The little girl is so annoying that I want to reach into my television screen and smack her. Her bitter and nasty sarcasm on higher difficulty settings is a complete turn off. The only way she could be worse is if they replaced her voice with MoMo from the Xenosaga series.
4. Personally, I dislike more songs than I like on the playlist.
5. Most challenges are too difficult to bother with.