How long does Dante's Inferno take to finish?

#1 Posted by Wolverine (4280 posts) -

I just rented Dante's Inferno and I'm curious how many hours I'm going to have to put into it to finish it. Does anyone know?

#2 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

maybe about 5

#3 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Took me about 6, playing on Zealot (the Normal difficulty).  I didn't get significantly held up on any sections, but did spend a little time trying to find Relics and the like.

#4 Posted by Wolverine (4280 posts) -

That isn't to bad. I could probably finish that in two sessions.

#5 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6386 posts) -

Took me about 13 hours on Hellish. I cant even imagine how long it took Ryan.
#6 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

I finished it in about 7 on Zealot.

#7 Posted by spankingaddict (2659 posts) -

6-8 hours...

#8 Posted by amir90 (2154 posts) -

all from 6-12 hours, depending on what difficulty and how good you are as a gamer .)

#9 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

When I played it through the first time on normal it took about eight hours. I just ran through it again on easy to get relics and shades and it took me about five. Nothing you couldn't do in one dedicated sitting or a couple shorter ones.

#10 Posted by blipadouzi (58 posts) -

It really depends if you just want to play it once through just for the fun or if you want to try to complete as many achievements as possible.

The first time I played it, it took me 7 hrs.
The second time, it took me another 7 hrs cause I made sure not to miss anything to get as many achievements as possible.  So my character was more powerful and I knew the levels, but I was spending more time relic hunting.

Either way... there is no way you can get 100% of the achievements by playing it through only once.  You definitely need 2 runs to get an S-rank in this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.