Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dante's Inferno

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Traverse the nine circles of hell in Visceral's action game named after the first cycle of Dante Alighieri's epic poem The Divine Comedy.

So the review's are in...

• 155 results
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#151  Edited By jakob187
    @Clembo said:
    " Can people actually rag on a game that copies GoW?  Isn't that a teeny tiny bit hypocritical? "
    They can when the game doesn't do a very good job of copying God of War...especially after their last game surpassed copying Resident Evil 4.
    lead_farmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#152  Edited By lead_farmer

This game is a rental in my opinion.  I didn't get into God of War that much, but I did play through Chains of Olympus(The PSP one).  Good game, just not my taste. 
    @RobotHamster said:

" Now Visceral can concentrate on Dead Space 2, hurray! "
    Yes please.  This game needs to come out NOW!
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Evilsbane

I am having a blast with the game, I love God of War, sooo I would like a game that is pretty much God of War in hell. The game is far from perfect but the representation of hell in the game is amazing, and the combat is fun, seeing Dante's sins and his struggle to understand his mistakes is really interesting. I really don't see what there is to hate on, no one was ever trying to hide what the game was, take it or leave it. But if you like games like God of War or DMC or Bayonetta than you should have fun with it.

Ujio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#154  Edited By Ujio

Speaking of reviews, where in the hell is GiantBomb's review?

It's been over a week now and still nothing? They slacking again? I've already beaten the game, I'm just interested in what they have to say.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#155  Edited By ch13696

I don't think they're slacking. Well...I hope not. I would definitely like to see it. Well, lets listen to the bombcast and see if anyone is playing the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.