Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dante's Inferno

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Traverse the nine circles of hell in Visceral's action game named after the first cycle of Dante Alighieri's epic poem The Divine Comedy.

You're a sad, false, shell of a man!

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Red12b

If you watched Ryan's Inferno, did you or did you not, just wan't to slap that bitch character so hard that her teeth fell out? 

Now it is acceptable because she is a hell-spawn bitch lady, as I don't condone violence against women, but, you know, that game had she devils throwing menstrual blood at you, so, s'all good right? 

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CaptainObvious

Well, it is a game set in hell....

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Red12b
    @CaptainObvious:  
    Yep, Have you played it? 

I did, was ok, The Devil had a 12 inch wang just bobbing between his legs,  

Nice touch,,,
    amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By amir90

well actually no.

I was surprised Ryan only used the two basic combos, no magic and it took him some time to use redemption, but to be fair, I got stuck in the first puzzle, which makes me a moron.
    I also died numerously by falling down in the abyss...

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Red12b
    @amir90:  
    Yeah, but to be fair, he didn't unlock any Holy powers, so, he was going to be screwed either way,  
    He should have used Heavy attacks, but, I see why it would have taken that long, and to be honest, those challenges were Bullshit way of making the game longer, should have been an unlockable quest from the main menu, not in the game.
    CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By CaptainObvious
    @Red12b: I didn't but im planning on buying it when the price goes down a bit.
    amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By amir90

I agree that without holy powers and with the help of relics, he could have probably nailed it the first time.

But since some and myself were able to do it in 1-2 turns, I was just surprised that Ryan didn't have to much variety, why didn't he jump?
    But then again it might be because he hasn't played the game for awhile (as I doubt he played that challenges for 1.5 weeks).
     (My friend played from that challenge but haven't played it before, and he did it on his first try).

As I do agree they could have done it differently, like if you choose to not do the challenges then you would lose your remaining bonus, or it would make the gamer harder idk.

But props for Ryan having the patience to finish it, he has Treachery left now.

Good Luck Ryan!

edit: me and my friend had unholy powers with no combo length relics.

I also just recently did that challenge but then I had full holy powers, god that tree is OP, lol

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Red12b
    @amir90:  
    OP = Over powerful?
    amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By amir90

yes m8, especially the combination of the cross attack that pull all enemies then followed up with a powerful area attack.
    Even though that holy attack which you do from air (the one were dantes smashes the ground with his cross), that one is truly powerful, I blasted myself through Gates of Hell with that ability, however it made that gamemode boring, as it was to easy.

I guess gates of hell is kinda a Leader boards type of game, as we can't keep the abilities and the souls gained there?

edit: sorry for the bad grammer, I am just so tired, lol

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Jedted

I had the same feeling just watching the video too, every time the challenge restarted i just wanted to punch that evil bitch.   

Word to wise, don't play this game if you have really low self-esteem. 
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hatking
    @Red12b said:
    "menstrual blood"

And in two words you've convinced me to never, ever play this game.
    aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By aaox
    @Jedted:
    And not only was she talking to Ryan, it felt like she was talking to me. That lady was telling me that I was a sad, false shell of a man for watching these people play video games. I've only just gotten over the trauma.
    Enigmatical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Enigmatical

I still hear her calling me that in my head when I sleep at night, stirred awake by the rantings of a game I'll never play... if only Kratos was there to save me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.