legibryn's Dark Age of Camelot (Epic Edition) (PC) review

• legibryn wrote this review on .

Still Kicking

This game although being old for a game still has really great graphics, it runs super smooth, gets regular updates, and still has the best PvP/Keep Raiding system out there. Only game that came close so far was Guild Wars 2. Yes the community is not as large as it once was, but it still has its dedicated members who are working with the new developer BroadSword to breath some new life into the game. They just released new art for the keeps and towers, are also working to revamp Darkness Falls (a PVP/PVE zone), add new features such as; in-game mail, LFG system, and much more. This is still my go to game when no other game on the market is peaking my interest.