2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Dark Messiah was an ugly and broken mess of a game. 0

There really isn't much to say about Dark Messiah, so I'll keep this short. The game is ugly, the controls are clunky, the story was boring and the game was buggy. It's not worth your time or your money. I regret putting 12 hours into this game. The end. ----------Battle System---------- Dark Messiah is a standard first person hack and slasher. It's similar to King's Field or Hexen or Elder's Scrolls in some way or another. I'm personally not a fan of first-person RPGs, so Dark Messiah went ...

So bad, bits of it are good.. 0

Dark Messiah for those of you not in the know, is an action heavy game which couples lots of combat with a highly simplistic RPG style levelling up system. The 360 version subtitled "Elements" has a few additions over the PC original, none of them special and this may as well be the same game released quite a while ago albeit for the cost of a new game. It recived an awful review here on Gamespot and while it's not quite deserving of the criticism it recieved, it's hardly a perfect game. Fortun...