3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Dark Savior was a frustrating platformer and a weak RPG. 0

I remember when I first bought the Saturn. Dark Savior was promoted on the back of the box, or possible in one of the booklets that came with it. I was totally wowed by the graphics. Looking back today I still think they're very good, I would like to say that Dark Savior is like slapping Paper Mario in Vagrant Story's world. That sounds pretty damn weird, but it's true. Of course though, Dark Savior came out long before either of those games. Dark Savior is the spiritual successor to Landstalke...

Dark Savior almost amazes me with its difficulty. 0

Dark Savior, for the Sega Saturn is an interesting game. Released in 1996, this game has an interesting graphical style. All the characters are 2D sprites, but in a 3D polygon environment. For the Saturn, the game looks good. The game also has a great soundtrack that sets the mood and fits the stages nicely.   The story is actually pretty interesting. You explore various parallel realitys which change based on actions done in the opening level. In all the different parallels, you learn more of G...