Being a cop's tough...

• 58 results
#51 Posted by Kaos999 (56 posts) -

If the game did a better job at having more equipment with similar stats then you'd see a variety of different loadouts instead of havel's nation. Who in their right mind is going to go into a competitive match with anything but gear with high stats?

Game was built it seems with ng+ as the real souls experience and ng as a tutorial of sorts. The convents really shine after ng.

#52 Posted by Neonie (438 posts) -

@kaos999 said:

Who in their right mind is going to go into a competitive match with anything but gear with high stats?

A. I've only met one person wearing Havels armor in PvP

B.I would go into a competitive match with anything but gear with high stats. Why? Because I won most of those fights. Did I beat the Havel dude? No. But his damage output wasn't ridiculous and I could have, theoretically, beaten him if I were a better player then him.

#53 Posted by White (1347 posts) -

Woo! I'm finally a level 2 cop! All that Jolly grinding really jacked up my SM.

#54 Posted by Zevvion (1871 posts) -

@neonie said:

@kaos999 said:

Who in their right mind is going to go into a competitive match with anything but gear with high stats?

A. I've only met one person wearing Havels armor in PvP

B.I would go into a competitive match with anything but gear with high stats. Why? Because I won most of those fights. Did I beat the Havel dude? No. But his damage output wasn't ridiculous and I could have, theoretically, beaten him if I were a better player then him.

Agreed. I haven't seen that many people with Havel's and I beat at least half of them if not more.

#55 Edited by Kaos999 (56 posts) -

And every other invader I get is haveled out. What's that mean? My point was that people are going to use gear that benefits them, unless you now tell me that everyone you PvP is naked.

#56 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3295 posts) -

I never thought I'd say this, but I think we need an actual, certified bro to come beat the shit out of us nerds and stop this nonsense before it gets any worse.

Pshaw. You haven't been facing very creative people. My favorite strategy was to perch, like Christian Bale, on the narrow bridge overlooking the entrance. The summons would almost without fail kill the water-rat, proceed to draw the first mastodon back toward the door to engage it, then split into two equal halves when I powerslammed them from thirty feet up with my lightning sword.

#57 Posted by Zevvion (1871 posts) -

I never thought I'd say this, but I think we need an actual, certified bro to come beat the shit out of us nerds and stop this nonsense before it gets any worse.

Pshaw. You haven't been facing very creative people. My favorite strategy was to perch, like Christian Bale, on the narrow bridge overlooking the entrance. The summons would almost without fail kill the water-rat, proceed to draw the first mastodon back toward the door to engage it, then split into two equal halves when I powerslammed them from thirty feet up with my lightning sword.

I have encountered these strategies as well. But the majority have been people waiting around for you to get killed. That's why it's not that much fun to me.

#58 Posted by The_Ruiner (1049 posts) -

@hollitz said:

Be an heir of the sun!

Only takes 30 medals to rank up to max. And it's fun to help other people out with bosses. Plus you'll never really have to grind out levels because the souls you get from helping on bosses is absurd.

I already did that. But I want Wrath of the Gods!!

#59 Posted by White (1347 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.