Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Bell Keeper Covenant Issue

Retromancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, I'm playing this on PC and running into a problem with the Bell Keepers where it will say I'm invading someones world and then stop and nothing ever happens. Has anyone had this problem or does everyone just kill themselves now as soon as they're invaded?

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hey guys, I'm playing this on PC and running into a problem with the Bell Keepers where it will say I'm invading someones world and then stop and nothing ever happens. Has anyone had this problem or does everyone just kill themselves now as soon as they're invaded?

Don't have the PC version (360 version), but invasions can fail if the person kills themselves/are killed. It's really easy to see when you are being invaded as the fog walls are right there next to the dwarf. If people are trying to get summoned to fight then getting invaded while you wait is a hassle.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shotgunlincoln: Does it really never work? Or do you just often get that message? I remember doing the entire Bell Keeper covenant thing in half a day of playing, a few hours really. Never really had many issues.

kcin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's just kinda how it goes. There are a few ways to die in that area, and people could just be quitting out because the wait to connect is fairly long sometimes. I experienced slowness and 'failures' to connect in that area quite a bit (on PC), but it connected enough that it never stopped making sense to me.

Retromancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems to be working now. It never actually gave me any message other than "Invading other world as Gray Spirit" and then wouldn't do anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.