Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Boat Coffin Mystery 2014

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So, in the tutorial area there's a beach with a troll ambush and then on the shore there's a boat with a lid. When you interact with it you pop in and it goes to a loading screen and then makes you leave the boat. When I first saw it I thought it was a covenant thing, but nothing happened that I noticed. I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about it and if not, just pass along the message that somebody left their boat there.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

If you want to know what it does check the spoiler.

Changes your gender.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By audioBusting

So is it really just a sex-change coffin like mentioned in the Peter Serafinowicz interview?

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Okay, well I hoped in it twice when I saw it for good measure so I guess I'm okay. Weird.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Say, when you hop in that thing, what exactly does your genderflipped character look like? Is it a default look or are some face things changed around?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

@redyoshi said:

Say, when you hop in that thing, what exactly does your genderflipped character look like? Is it a default look or are some face things changed around?

I'm curious about that as well. I would guess in the context of the Souls series' character creator (though I'm aware it's slightly different in DkS2), they just slide the 'hormone slider' to the opposite end?

Oh, er, better add some spoiler markers... just to be safe I suppose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.