Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Dark Covenant (Potential Spoilers)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

I finally got around to do the Dark Chasm stuff. I've cleared the 3 mini-dungeons and lit the 3 braziers. Dark Lurker didn't trigger. What am I doing wrong? It also didn't trigger the covenant level-ups, aside from the first one.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Zevvion

You need to light the candles in the Dark Chasms. After that, you need to complete one Dark Chasm and he should appear.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Turambar

You missed lighting one of the 3 braziers then. If you lit one, and then died, it doesn't count.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@turambar said:

You missed lighting one of the 3 braziers then. If you lit one, and then died, it doesn't count.

That could be it. I guess that's what must have happend with the one under Drangleic Castle. The other two I beat on the first try.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Try torch and then praise the sun!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.