Dark Souls 2 Character Creation: Hot or Not?

• 128 results
#51 Edited by vech24 (20 posts) -

#52 Edited by announakis (114 posts) -

#53 Posted by announakis (114 posts) -

@chicoco said:

I just made this mage. She won't look like this for long.

man your toon is really great. You did some awesome job with her, I am impressed how real she looks

#54 Posted by Neonie (438 posts) -

@chicoco said:

I just made this mage. She won't look like this for long.

man your toon is really great. You did some awesome job with her, I am impressed how real she looks

Gross.

#55 Posted by Chicoco (4 posts) -

@announakis:

Thanks, FromSoft really stepped up their game with regard to character creation this time around.

#56 Edited by SittingDuckz (17 posts) -

Wow, these are all great! Much better than my make them as ugly as I can approach.

#57 Edited by announakis (114 posts) -

Fossa Ferox, my latest creation...totally pitch black skin...check

the thing is you still have a patch on the nose that is still not black whatever you do...I decided to mask it with a tatoo ^^

#58 Edited by SvenCalBayan2 (1 posts) -

Here's my PC empress :

Bought the PC version last week. Playing it with a dualshock 4 (thanks to "X360ce" program).

Played the PS3 version a month earlier. I made 3 models :

My PC empress is based on those 3 models.

#59 Edited by audioBusting (1534 posts) -

Wow, most of these are very beautiful! I always try to make my first customizable character a fat, older man:

#60 Edited by HaniBall (314 posts) -

Man you people must really hate your characters to be hollow :)

I don't really spend much time on making my char. This ain't WotS you know :)

@demoskinos: Dammit, Momiji. I sure hope your Momiji can handle herself better than in NGS2. Her chapter is a nightmare on higher difficulties. My choice would be Ajana of course! But she is a bit frail. So I'll have to go with Rachel, she cuts through mobs like a hot knife through butter. One soul Vessel coming up! Just not sure her bust size is supported?

#61 Edited by JackSukeru (5911 posts) -

Here are three of mine. The ladies are remakes from Characters I made on the PS3.

Stump Chunkman
Aska Bluth
Tetsuwan Punch

#62 Edited by JasonR86 (9695 posts) -

I like it when my women have dead, soulless eyes so all these ladies are hit.

Edit: I meant to say 'hot' not 'hit' but I think I like 'hit' better.

#63 Posted by coaxmetal (1619 posts) -

I don't really understand spending a while on your character when it only takes like 30 seconds to pick the mustache. Boom, done.

#64 Edited by Demoskinos (14822 posts) -

@haniball: Heh,Momo's chapter isn't that bad compared to Ayane's she has horrible damage output.

#65 Posted by HaniBall (314 posts) -

@demoskinos said:

@haniball: Heh,Momo's chapter isn't that bad compared to Ayane's she has horrible damage output.

Random thought, but the Tengu brothers remind me a bit of the two Dragonriders. Except you dont need to perfect parry the dragonriders 30 times to make it out alive!

#66 Edited by coaxmetal (1619 posts) -

see look at my beautiful mustache. I didn't even have to customize it.

#67 Edited by Atarius (5 posts) -

#68 Edited by temerrra (3 posts) -

Here is mine :)

#69 Edited by JackSukeru (5911 posts) -

@capum15: I just saw this guy and thought of you.

#70 Edited by Capum15 (4899 posts) -

@jacksukeru: Bahaha, I knew there wouldn't be just one around. Glad you posted that because it reminded me to now post these now that the PC version is out.

Edit: Oh man, he got the stern eyebrow bit down.

First proper character screen I took.
Just thought this was neat.
Lightning!
Most recent portrait shot.

I love Dual Caesti in this game. Punching my way through the game (or Great Lightning Spearing / Flame Swathing something to half health then punching it to death) has been a hell of an experience. I never thought I'd play this without a shield after Dark Souls 1.

Also, I don't think this is a spoiler at this point, but hey it might be (just a Covenant):

I was so happy when I found the Altar

#71 Posted by JackSukeru (5911 posts) -

@capum15: I also love the dual Cestus/cesti/whatever build. My character Tetsuwan Punch, that I posted above, is one such build. A recreation of the character I made on PS3. I did tons of Ruin Sentinel co-op with that one, tense but satisfying.

#72 Posted by Capum15 (4899 posts) -

@jacksukeru: Ugh, that boss was the first to make me pull out Lighting Spear when playing it on my...world?

The first jerk was really easy, killing a second wasn't that bad, but then the third would always do that fucking spin move multiple times in a row when under about 1/3 health. It's tracking was just enough to hit me at the end of my spam rolls to the side, or away, or diagonally. Probably would've found some way to hit me if I could fly. So I just dumped lightning into its' face until it was gone.

Also I ended up Googling it and I think it can be just "Dual Caestus", though the "i" works too apparently. But yeah, it's real tense having to rely on dodging or punching things fast enough so they can't attack. I love it.

#73 Edited by __cerberus__ (2 posts) -

bitch plz

#74 Edited by __cerberus__ (2 posts) -

#75 Edited by temerrra (3 posts) -

#76 Edited by ShaggyDude (136 posts) -

I've been going all Game of Thrones with my characters on PC. My first character is a dex build named Bronn who became a King in my story! And I just started a red sorceress named Melisandre. Bronn isn't really as close to the actor from the tv show as I'd like, but I think I got Melisandre pretty close.

#77 Edited by temerrra (3 posts) -

#78 Posted by darksouls2 (22 posts) -
#79 Edited by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -
That's my Coochie Bear <3

#80 Posted by dudeglove (7828 posts) -

10/10, would main

#83 Edited by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -

I tried my best to create a female char (anime/jrpg themed), i was trying for a tsundere look, but the face in-game turned out to be more prettier than in the char creation, I think I like her...I named her Saber, after fate/stay night, but the char reminds me of Aya Brea...both blonde, both hot!!! tssss!

#84 Posted by Baillie (4144 posts) -
#85 Edited by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -

my guy: jrpg/anime themed also

#86 Edited by vzoia (1 posts) -

#87 Edited by Ezekiel (447 posts) -

The more I look at these, the more I hate the character creator and the lack of realism in these games. Seems they look terribly disproportional and ugly no matter what you do. I guess that's why they barely emote or move their bodies.

#88 Edited by juwaidy (1 posts) -

At least its better than Dark Souls' (or maybe that's just me).

Here's my warrior of the sun build.
Everything is golden!...well...except the armor...aaand the shield too...heck I'm not even part of the Heirs of the Sun yet :/ (still going for Dragons Chime)

Blonde dreadlocks is cool.

#89 Edited by Scampbell (497 posts) -
I prefer characters looking a bit rough.

#90 Edited by bkbroiler (1624 posts) -

So I guess you guys are pretty happy there is that ring that makes you always appear human?

#91 Posted by golguin (3912 posts) -

So I guess you guys are pretty happy there is that ring that makes you always appear human?

I have it, but I've never used it. I'm just always human.

#92 Edited by ripelivejam (3934 posts) -

I prefer characters looking a bit rough.

??

#93 Edited by bkbroiler (1624 posts) -

@golguin said:

@bkbroiler said:

I have it, but I've never used it. I'm just always human.

Damn you're good. Awesome work on the character, by the way. Super hot. I'm jerking it over here.

#94 Edited by Freshbandito (686 posts) -

That's my Coochie Bear <3

I'm just sorely disappointed that characters like this aren't the norm in this thread.

#95 Posted by Scampbell (497 posts) -
#96 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

It is not the lash they fear, it is my divine power.

#98 Edited by Karkarov (3102 posts) -

So is it just me but ... has anyone noticed it is like REALLY hard to make a guy character who doesn't either A: look sort of exaggeratedly butch/fat faced or B: look like a girl? It is sort of funny cause it seems pretty easy to make normal looking female characters.

#99 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

#100 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

Alpha and Omega of all Mods.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.