Dark Souls 2 Character Creation: Hot or Not?

• 125 results
#101 Edited by vech24 (20 posts) -

So I've been asked a few times for specs on some of the faces I've done but unfortunately I didn't save them. As a result, I made a guide for the Character Editor in how to come up with your own general designs as well as some pointers.

#102 Edited by Atarius (5 posts) -

Here's my Lady character again

#103 Edited by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -

#104 Edited by Dixavd (1305 posts) -

I've loved reading this so I thought I'd join in. This is the first time I've ever taken a screenshot of a game on PC (I've only been playing games on PC primarily for less than 2 years now) so hopefully I haven't made some rookie errors. I had to look up how to do it having no experience on how I'd do that. Eventually used the inside-game-via-Steam thing by clicking

F12 in game creating screenshots which then appeared to me on the top right saying "x screenshots added". I then closed the game and went through them picking the ones I like and didn't like. Here are a further selection of those. I'm very happy with how they came out, I'm thinking of adding a few to the Dark Souls image page as the number of in-game screenshots for PC is actually very low on there - is there some etiquette for using the wiki to add images this way?

I was surprised how easy it was and how much fun I had messing with emotes and angles and shots etc... I'm quite pleased with them. (there are more under my images on my profile, not many more but a couple - I didn't want to overrun the thread with many pictures):

#105 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5239 posts) -

I'm pretty happy with my character that I spent all of 5 minutes on making. This is from early on in my playthrough. He looks waaaay cooler now.

#106 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

Blondie knight

#107 Edited by CantoLuna (1 posts) -

#108 Posted by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -

Blondie knight

my god, she looks like Emma stone/gwen stacy here! the eyes gave it away, nice!

#109 Edited by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -

#110 Edited by Karkarov (2984 posts) -

I think this thread needs some spice!!! So here goes!

My super duper Dark Souls II character + the OMG why did you get in the coffin version!?!?!???!

#111 Edited by KingGiddra (212 posts) -

#112 Edited by JackSukeru (5904 posts) -

We're still doin this?

Alright! let me throw some more of mine in here.

Greatshield user, Guardna Shell
Heavy equipment, C**sen Soldier!
Classy lady and mage supreme, Mega Buster
Dual Rapiers , Lizardman

I should see how far I can get with Guardna, I only made her to try some early tanking co-op, but playing the whole game like that could make for an interesting challenge.

#113 Posted by Zevvion (1830 posts) -

I'm attracted to some of these, and I'm not ashamed about it.

#114 Edited by ptl_93 (1 posts) -

My female warrior - Elyssa.
Too bad I let her die all the time !

#115 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

My inclination...

#116 Posted by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -

My inclination...

oh yeah! emma stone's back!

#117 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

@blues_rock_shooter: haha didnt really intend to make it look like Ms. Stone.

I've just created a new character, similar but bit different from the old one. Maybe you won't see the difference xD

The 1st female preset in DS2 is pretty good... just adjust skin colour and you already have a charming girl character.

I like dark eye liners, so maybe you wanna change that too :D

#118 Edited by Vextroid (1358 posts) -

Finally started my first run on the PC, Here is my character:

#119 Edited by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -
@tomranyor said:

@blues_rock_shooter: haha didnt really intend to make it look like Ms. Stone.

I've just created a new character, similar but bit different from the old one. Maybe you won't see the difference xD

The 1st female preset in DS2 is pretty good... just adjust skin colour and you already have a charming girl character.

I like dark eye liners, so maybe you wanna change that too :D

still looks like her! i guess it's the eyes, since in all the movies i've seen she puts on heavy eyeliners, but i mean it in a positive way, coz i like emma stone, aLOT! hehe, and i like the hair that you use, it's very close to gwen stacy, and the fact that that hair has a variation depending on what armor you use, sometimes the back is tucked in like this one, and sometimes tucked out

and also, i dunno how, or why but i also see, a potential for an Amanda Seyfried look alike, whom i also like aLOt

#120 Edited by Slapdaddy (1 posts) -

Hello.

#121 Edited by Chicoco (4 posts) -

My latest. Sorry for the crappy quality.

Jaw came out a little sharp, tho'.

#122 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

#123 Edited by tomranyor (9 posts) -

@chicoco said:

My latest. Sorry for the crappy quality.

Jaw came out a little sharp, tho'.

I really like the cheekbone, and lips too <3

She's like a girl next door style which is my favourite, she also seems to be really good at something...

if you know what I mean xD

#124 Posted by Chicoco (4 posts) -
#125 Posted by Blues_Rock_Shooter (8 posts) -
#127 Edited by ike7779 (284 posts) -

These are all amazing, especially the themed ones like Kratos and Xerxes. I don't have anything new but I'll say seeking a cure for the curse of undeath, and doing it in high heels: hot.

#128 Posted by Yangatanga (1 posts) -

Here's mine.

http://imgur.com/yzFe3cy

http://imgur.com/fTw9lNA

#129 Posted by Mortuss_Zero (196 posts) -

Her eyes are intense.

#130 Edited by Ezekiel (371 posts) -

I picked short hair mainly because I thought there was no sense in kidding myself. The messed up proportions make her look weird and masculine no matter what. At least she knows she's unattractive. Her standard helm makes her head look a little bigger.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.