G2A preorders

#1 Posted by dolli85 (6 posts) -

i preorderd the game from g2a some time ago and i still havent gotten the steam key did anyone else preorder the game from g2a, or in fact know if its a trusty webside to buy games ?

#2 Edited by AMyggen (2848 posts) -
#3 Posted by dolli85 (6 posts) -

ok thanks checked there twitter and it seems they will be sending the keys soon from what i can tell

#4 Posted by Bollard (5432 posts) -

@dolli85: To be fair the game doesn't unlock on steam for another 11 hours so I don't think you need to panic yet. I find it weird how it says the game unlocks on the 24th (today) when it then goes on to say that is in 11 hours, which is basically the 25th here in the UK.

#5 Edited by dolli85 (6 posts) -

yeah but steam has started the preload for the game would be nice to have it all ready when the game unlocks

#6 Posted by Karkarov (3071 posts) -

To be equally fair I already have a steam key from Greenmangaming and they are a third party vendor too.

#7 Posted by JahDread_IV (11 posts) -

Wait.. this isn't a GZA thread? I read it all wrong, backing away.

#8 Posted by Grelik (147 posts) -

From what little I know about using G2A. One streamer I watch has a sponsorship with them, and he's always reminding people to check their e-mail and junk folders for the account as keys are e-mailed from G2A apparently, and not found on your account in site. If you've done this, then disregard. Just thought I'd mention it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.