Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Help me find a place in some woods

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By development

Vague title to avoid any spoilers.

I'm in the Shaded Woods, so spoilers for that place ahead:

So, I've found a place here before with dude's with whips and other weapons, somewhere past the fat guys with sickles. I quit and went someplace else because those whips were savage. Now I'm back in the Shaded woods trying to find this place and I swear I've looked everywhere there is to look and can't find that area.

Anyone have directions there?

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By development

I can't edit my post for some reason. Is it because I created this thread on mobile... or maybe because it's an 'answerable' question?

Anyways, I messed up. It's in the Huntsman's Copse, *not* the Shaded Woods. Sorry. And I still can't find the damn place.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

One of the huts has a lever that lowers a nearby bridge; took me a solid 2 hours to find it (going to other zones etc.). Guide came in the mail today, using that sparingly but it does help for when you can't find whatever it is you're looking for. For the other area with the dudes with whips you can shoot them down from their perches to aggro them individually.

Scalvin11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scalvin11

From the second bonfire in the Copse, head down to the first bridge, take a sharp right after it and head across a second identical bridge. Head up the ramp to your left after dispatching the 3 dudes here and take a left onto the path through the cliff. Have fun, finished that area an hour ago.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tip: close in and finish those guys fast. If you're skittish and hang out mid-range, they are savage ya.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mike

@development: Try changing the end of the URL from /#n to /edit

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.