Hiding messages?

#1 Posted by Cybertification (198 posts) -

Is there any way to hide messages? They are really annoying and kind of ruin the experience for me.

In Dark souls 1 I played offline, but I still want the pvp gameplay, just not the "Praise the sun LOL EPIC MAYMAY" stuff.

#2 Edited by Demoskinos (14589 posts) -

@cybertification: If you're online? Nope. They are part of the package for online play. Also, don't click on them then. That sort of solves that problem all together.

#3 Posted by JackSukeru (5906 posts) -

Impossible...!

but

hole

#4 Posted by Zevvion (1830 posts) -

I like the message stuff, but I get what you're saying. The troll messages are kind of funny I think, but there is too many people trying to be funny with them that it often doesn't work.

I do appreciate how creative some people are with them though. The 'but hole' stuff is only the tip of the iceberg. Some actually make me laugh.

#5 Posted by HaniBall (313 posts) -

pointless!

therefore

use magic

#6 Posted by groin (838 posts) -

Try two hand and then rear

#7 Edited by Cybertification (198 posts) -

The placement of the messages also ruins the fun of exploring.

I did start playing offline though, the game is in my opinion better that way.

#8 Posted by mosespippy (4051 posts) -

Does the Company of Champions remove messages? Seems like it should.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.