Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

How do you get summoned into another game?

Vrikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I, for some reason, do not have any of the white stones needed to place my sign. I have a cracked red orb to banish phantoms, though. Do you get one at a certain part of the story? Do I buy it...?

Thanks.

Avatar image for weegieanawrench
    weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I have a small white soapstone and a large white soapstone. I came across both through my travels, did not need to buy one. There's a small white soapstone on the floor above the bonfire in Cardinal Tower. I don't recall where I got the Large White soapstone. Small whites are active for a short time only, so it's best used before a boss arena.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

Pate gives you the White Soapstone - just before the first boss.

Vrikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yup, Pate hadn't given me the stone yet. I thought I had talked to him completely, but nope - one more important bit to give. That's a Souls game for you.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

@vrikk said:

Yup, Pate hadn't given me the stone yet. I thought I had talked to him completely, but nope - one more important bit to give. That's a Souls game for you.

After that instance, Pate will relocate to Hunters Cove I believe. I may be mistaken with the area name. You could try to get it still?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.